Aquaponics 4 You – A Brief Review
The reputation that the writer of the book, John Fay has is certainly enough to convince you to purchase the book. John is a certified Organic Farmer and an Aquaponics expert with huge experience and reputation standing behind him, and you instantly know that this is not just another book – you will know, from the very first page you read, that this book is one of the most precious of collections that has been added to your digital library.
What The Heck Is The Aquaponics 4 You Guide About?
The Aquaponics 4 You guide is a detailed and step by step guide that will help you set up your very first aquaponics system in your home in no time. With step by step easy to understand instructions and clear diagrams, you will have absolutely no problem in setting up the system from scratch. The guide is 33 pages long, and is accompanied by 2 detailed videos of the whole process, along with 5 bonus books on gardening, which are themselves worth the cost of the course!
You are most probably already aware of the Aquaponics 4 You system. Well, you may say that the world itself is a large Aquaponics system, as it is covered with water in most parts – and you are absolutely right in that respect. The book, however, is a fine amalgamation of Aquaculture and the concepts of Hydroponics farming. The system itself is quite unique, but the concept is all natural – the fish release their waste which helps the plants to survive, which in turn helps the water to be purified, therefor delivering fresh water for the fish to live in.
Grow Anything With Aquaponics 4 You…
Well, the truth is – there is nothing that you cannot grow! Not everyone has the same potential and environment, and so no matter what environment you have, you will be able to bring up the plants of your choice. Ranging from leafy greens, cabbage, silver beets and lettuce, to fruits like strawberries and melons, vegetables like pepper and squash, to peas, beans and oriental stir fry – the choice in fact, is yours. In addition to this, you can also grow a variety of fish like Tilapia, Trout, and even Goldfish for fun!
But you must remember one thing – that you are starting out in this system and you should take baby steps to proceed. In our experiment with the system explained in this book, we used small Goldfish and a small Aquaponics herb garden to experiment. Everything worked out as planned, and we had fantastic results within a month. But always be careful about properly feeding the Goldfish.
The Aquaponics 4 You guide is very well written, and most importantly written in a simple to understand manner, so that you don’t have keep a dictionary beside you while reading the manual. Additionally there are videos that show you exactly how to built your own Aquaponics system. Apart from being informative, it is also very user friendly.
The Positive Points of Aquaponics4you
- Here are some of the good points about the system:
- It is possible to get a lot of organic food in a small amount of time.
- Not much investment is necessary to get started with this system.
- Possible to grow food from most of the pyramid.
- Possible to do the entire process manually.
- Outdoors or indoors – you can set it up anywhere around the house.
The book is intended to be used by everybody – even the ones with zero knowledge on gardening. The instruments and supply required to carry out the system are simple and can be found anywhere. Along with that there is also the option of using recycled materials. All you have to do is to feed your fish at the correct times, propagate the seeds, and then harvest the crops. The cost is so low that you will be able to save a lot of money.
The Negative Points
- Like all other good courses, this system, also has some negative points. Some of them are below:
- The system greatly depends on the part of the world you live in. suppose, if you live in Russia, you may have to supplement the system with other methods to keep the warmth, and if you live in too hot a country, you may have to opt for greenhouses, that will increase your expenditure.
- The material costs may also vary from one place to another. Different countries have different rates for the supply; sometimes the rates provided in the book are irrelevant. But the prices may be slashed pretty nicely if you choose to use recycled materials.
- This system, as you have already learned, requires fish to work. But in certain countries, the rules and regulations do not allow some kinds of fishes; therefore, you ought to be extra careful when making your choice.
The system is unique, refreshing, and adds a totally new dimension to organic farming. The guide is easy to obtain, and is instantly available for download once you make the payment via PayPal or Credit cards.
The book, as explained above, is 33 pages long, and is complete with detailed diagrams of each and every step. There is virtually nothing that you have to figure o your own – the videos are great quality ones, and show every step in an easy to follow manner. The bonuses are yet another valued asset that you will get once you order the book.
The bottom-line is that if you have always tried and dreamed of owning an Aquaponics garden of your own, but could never gather the courage to do the same because of the lack of knowledge, then this book is exactly for you. Aquaponics 4 You guide can never be a waste of either time of money – it is guaranteed to work for everyone.