The Earth4Energy EBook: The All-in-One Guide To Clean Energy Systems
People are becoming more aware of global warming and its disastrous effects on the environment. The green movement is spreading and this is being reflected in the increasing demand for clean and renewable energy sources. However, the state of the economy is also means that practical solutions are preferred over costly ones. Several books on how to build your own power source are available to address this clamor. Upon closer inspection, these typically turn out to be nothing more than a rehash of general information. Why pay for something that you can discover for free with just a few clicks on the Web? What sets the Earth4Energy ebook apart is that it contains fresh ideas and provides genuine guidance. Those who will read it can save on time, money, and effort thanks to handy tips and tricks in creating the projects.
Earth4Energy was written by Michael Harvey, an authority on unconventional energy schemes who has spent over 15 years studying the subject. It is a guide book meant for the average person with simple instructions and helpful pictures to ensure that readers can follow along without much difficulty. There are no technical jargons here – only plain English that everyone would be able to comprehend in an instant. You don’t need to be a trained engineer to understand the concepts as he lays them out as clearly as possible.
The great thing about this book is that the author does not impose preconditions on his readers. Complete novices to building clean power sources can open the book and come away enlightened, not intimidated. Each stage is explained thoroughly leaving no stone unturned. Other guides may be out there for free on the Internet but they are often filled with confusing instructions on making the projects that those who try to follow them come away frustrated. Earth 4 Energy, on the other hand, leave people satisfied with its comprehensive and organized presentation of facts and instructions in building homemade solar panels and wind turbines. It’s the only book you’ll ever need to have which makes the complex process get a little easier. There is no need to pile up the manuals on your desk as this 85-page book has it all. It contains the answers to the questions you’ve always been thinking about but didn’t know who to ask. Aside from being thorough, the book also places an emphasis on the practical aspects of construction such as using affordable parts and common tools.
Earth4Energy – The Contents
Inside Earth4energy, you’ll find a discussion of solar panels and their inner workings. This allows readers to have a grasp of how the pieces fit together to create power from sunlight. It goes through the flow of current from the panels on the roof to the inverters and finally to the outlets on the walls. The different parts of the projects are also introduced to familiarize the reader about them prior to the actual construction. Examples of parts discussed are:
1. KW-hr Meter – Though often taken for granted, the kilowatt-hour meter is extremely useful for gauging the effectiveness of the solar panels.
2. Inverters – These are cheap electrical components that bridge the panels and the electrical wiring in a house.
3. Complimentary Solar Panels – Yes, you read it right: free. It’s possible to get them at no cost and the book will tell you how.
4. Wiring – While you can get panels that have been pre-wired, they can set you back a pretty penny. If you can wire them yourself, why not go for it? Earth4Energy shows the process step by step.
5. DIY Solar Panels – It all comes together here. Learn how to pick low budget materials and put them together for a lean machine.
6. DIY Wind Turbine – You can build a generator that uses harnesses the power of the wind. The book expounds on the basics of wind turbines to give enough foundation to carry you through. It also gives the real score on product marketing and mismatched pricing. Here it will save you from being ripped off by a company with products that seem impressive at first glance but are actually not much in terms of substance. Included are several suggestions on how to optimize efficiency and choose the proper blade size to get the desired power from the system. Wiring is essential to prevent overloading in the turbine so there’s a section that deals exclusively with that topic.
7. Videos – Reading text as a guide is fine, especially if it is detailed enough. However, wouldn’t it be great if you can watch how it’s actually done? Parts of the package are several video tutorials across the range of topics covered in the ebook.
8. Compact Disc – Those interested in purchasing the package have two options: to order a CD which will be delivered by mail or to download a digital copy from the website. The latter is much faster but some people may want to have a physical copy to hold on to.
Earth4Energy – Supplementary Materials
The wealth of information contained in the package is fantastic. Harvey definitely pulled out all the stops to create an incredibly useful compendium of text guides and video tutorials. By themselves, they are already definitive resources on solar panel and wind generator construction for beginners. To make the offer even more tempting, he adds a few bonuses here and there. These vary at any given time but the consensus is that their total value is often at par or may even exceed that of the basic Earth4Energy package.
At just $47.97, you could know everything there is to learn about building a solar panel or two in the comfort of your own home, at a fraction of the cost of those sold commercially. Earth 4 Energy is an incredible deal once you factor in the money you’ll be able to save because of it. That one-time purchase price entitles the buyer to free updates for life. If you have any doubts, be aware that it comes with a sixty day total satisfaction guarantee.
A lot of people want to install solar panels for their house but the huge initial investment stops them from doing so. With Earth4Energy, this is no longer a problem as you can make some all on your own with this handy guide leading you every step of the way.