A Review Of Insider Secrets To Cheap Flights
Insider Secrets to Cheap Flights is an eBook that details the process of getting the best deals when traveling with major airlines. An reservation agent named Henry Rustkirk wrote this book after being fired from his job due to a lax approach with customers looking for discounts. Henry only found out this information off the record at a later time; he initially had no idea why he had been fired. He had worked in this position for nine years and accumulated a vast amount of insider knowledge that he later published in this book.
Henry’s Insider Secrets To Cheap Flights can be downloaded as a PDF, and it contains a wealth of information designed to give travelers the tools for getting the best possible prices. This information includes:
- Tricks of airline pricing, concealed fees, and taxes that are deliberately left out of advertising.
- Secret information about specific days and times during the week to search for available flights online.
- How to truly take advantage of advertised promotional prices with the right timing.
- A secret series of steps for finding the absolute lowest prices and saving thousands for the frequent traveler. The eBook contains a set of resources for finding these prices on certain websites.
- Common tricks used on airline websites to conceal the best prices just under the surfaces of gimmicks. This guide also teaches readers how to distinguish a gimmick for a real savings deal on airline ticket prices.
- Henry’s secret browsing methods for uncovering hidden prices often not published on the front pages of airline websites. He also includes specific search terms and keywords that often reveal hidden sources for cheap flight prices.
- Insider details about frequent flyer programs and how to maximize their benefits. The book also mentions common booking pitfalls that can cost travelers valuable frequent flyer points. It also details a break down of how reward points accumulate as well as tricks for making them add up even faster.
- Common airline personnel mistakes and how passengers can benefit from them in order to save even more money on each purchased airline ticket.
- How booking a flight at a certain time can save a ton of money and how to use the 12 hour window in which airlines post their best deals online. This particular section of the guide also describes techniques for grabbing these airline ticket prices before they are no longer available.
- Warnings about third party travel sites and their hidden fees as well as how to avoid them. Not all booking sites operate equally, and many of them employ several tactics to get their commission fees and negate any possible savings for travelers.
- Secrets of maximum savings when traveling with children. How airlines attempt to charge families more money and how to fight these hidden fees. Savvy travelers will also find out where to find websites that save college students a lot of money on air travel. These particular sources of savings are usually not advertised and can be tricky to locate with basic web searching.
- How senior citizens can save even more on their ticket prices above their already discounted fares.
- What readers need to know about last minute bookings and their common pitfalls for travelers. Learn how to identify last-minute price hikes that can accompany these so-called deals.
Extra Bonuses Included With Insider Secrets To Cheap Flights
Henry’s main eBook also comes with four extra guides for even more travel information. These bonus books expose even more travel scams found in the airline industry; these books include:
1. Insider Secrets to Cheap Car Rentals – this guide uncovers how to save a great deal when renting a car in an unfamiliar city. Discover how to avoid common scams as well as hidden costs. Find out some little-known tricks for getting the best prices and for negotiating with rental car companies without paying unnecessary prices.
2. Insider Secrets to Cheap Hotel Reservations – this book tells readers the details of saving significant amounts on hotel rooms. These steps allow travelers to get the best possible prices for good quality rooms. The guide also explains how to find and avoid hidden fees.
3. Insider Secrets to Cheap Flights: Guide to Airport Security – this guide explains what to pack and what to leave at home. It also tells about inside security procedures and the no-fly list.
4. Lifetime updates to Insider Secrets to Cheap Flights – this feature provides instant access to any new information as it becomes available. These updates are available at no extra cost above the price of the guide.
Good and Bad Points
A number of readers have called the validity of Henry Rustkirk’s story into question. Some believe it is simply a book-selling scheme while others call it an outright scam. Still others have had positive money-saving results from applying his tactics for travel. The general consensus is that the overall truthfulness of his experiences does not matter as long as his practical advice actually works. The total cost of the eBook is $29.95 to be paid securely through ClickBank.
Once buyers’ payments go through, they can receive the guide right away through an instant download. The book can be printed and read or transferred to a compatible e-reader. Henry also offers free assistance via email to anyone who may have trouble downloading and opening the book.
Any possible bad points to the guide are negligible. People who travel by plane frequently often run into unneeded expenses due to hidden fees from airlines, rental car companies, and hotels. Although some people believe that the author may be making up his background in the travel industry, he still has a track record of helping travelers save and find hidden low prices. Many consider the cheaper fares to be well worth the initial price of the book and its four bonus guides. When a traveler saves only $30 off the regular price of a flight, Insider Secrets To Cheap Flights has technically paid for itself in a short amount of time.