ProFlightSimulator Reviewed – Become A Pilot Without Ever Leaving Home
If you ever wanted to be a pilot, but lacked the means to get a piloting license, perhaps you should consider playing ProFlightSimulator. Created by a lover of flight simulators, this game is a delight for every age group. Its system is based on the flight simulators real pilots use during their training. It feels so real that you will forget that it is just a game.
Indeed, with ProFlightSimulator, your computer becomes an airplane. The effects that are used are inspired by real-world data. Everything in the environment is realistic, including both the terrain and the aircraft. Even the way the earth aligns is based on real life science. To fly your plane, you must manipulate a set of virtual controls. Their creation is based on real cockpits. Also, you have the option of flying at night. This is really nice when flying in an urban area, as you can see the lights of the city. And again, everything maintains its realism.
What is Available in ProFlightSimulator
Pro Flight Simulator can do so many things that it would be impossible to list them all. However, some of the game’s most notable features include the following:
• You can test your abilities in different types of aircraft. Right now, you can fly the Wright Flyer (a plane built in 1903), the famous 747 and many others. This includes military jets and even light singles.
• You can fly a variety of helicopters. In ProFlightSimulator, you can fly medical helicopters in the wildest of situations, like snow covered mountains. Or, you might have to fly in Westland Lynx, a military base. It is all based on what you want to do during your game.
• Perform realistic helicopter moves: The helicopters in ProFlightSimulator emulate the ones in real life.
• The ability to land at a simulated version of your neighborhood airport: ProFlightSimulator simulates over 20,000 airports that you would see in real life.
• The ability to fly around your home: This simulator is so realistic, you can fly over your own home.
• Enjoy nature from any location.
• Witness realistic night lighting: At night, you can see the lights shine from cars or the street lamps. Everything is based on reality.
• Test your skills: You will never get bored flying on a simulated airplane. With so many airports to choose from, along with the selection of planes, you have plenty of options to keep you busy.
• Realistic controls are used to control your aircraft: Each of the controls in Pro Flight Simulator are modeled after real instruments. This is what makes the simulator more challenging.
• Accurate runway lights: To add to the game’s realism, the developers also installed realistic runway lights. There is also directional lighting, which will change based on your current view.
• Realistic Scenery: The scenery used in the game is derived from real-life military data. You will see lakes, cities and more.
• Multiplayer Options: You can do a variety of things with other pilots, ranging from aerobatics to refueling.
• Google Maps allows for real-time integration: With Google Maps, you are able to see where other players are.
• You can experience 3D cockpit views: All of the planes in the game have 3D cockpits.
• Landing on another aircraft: You can land on the Nimitz or Eisenhower.
• The software is always changing.
• The ProFlightSimulator supports every operating system.
• You can install the ProFlightSimulator on an unlimited number of computers.
• Lifetime update: After you pay, you will get all future updates free of charge.
ProFlightSimulator comes with many bonuses. After you order, you will be given bonuses that are not available with other simulations. These bonuses include:
• Flight Planner
• An Interactive Scenery Design
• A Combat-Based Simulator
• Professional Handbooks on Flying
No product is perfect, and ProFlightSimulator isn’t an exception. First off, it takes a long time to download the software. If you are impatient, this could be a problem. Since the software is so big, it takes a few minutes for everything to get through. As such, if you have a slow Internet connection, it could take several hours for the download to finish. On the upside, you can access an upgrade in your main account.
Another downside can be seen in the game’s vast selection of options. While this may seem like an advantage, if you are new to flight simulations, it could be overwhelming. The game literally recreates real life airplane flying. But once you get pass that element, you will see that it is not all that hard.
The biggest advantage of ProFlightSimulator is that it is one of the best simulators on the market. The animation is smooth, and the graphics update themselves as your window uploads. In addition, the game mimics what happens in real life when you fly a plane. You will start to believe (at least subconsciously) that you are a real pilot. And if you happen to be a pilot for real, you can use the simulator to learn how to deal with emergency situations. This is important, because the average pilot probably would not experience such things on a daily basis. If you practice these situations ahead of time, you will know what to do if it does happen in real life.
When it comes to flight simulators, you are not going to get anything more realistic that ProFlightSimulator. You will also not find anything with the amount of options it has available. Indeed, this game has enough features to keep you entertained for many years… maybe even a lifetime if you are a leisurely flyer. On top of that, the basic version of the game only costs $49.99. This is cheaper than most Xbox games, yet it offers so much more. Plus, if you decide that you do not like the product, you can simply return it for a refund. The developer will offer refunds for up to 60 days after the purchase price. It is wonderful bargain that no gamer should miss.