Review Of Street Fighting Uncaged!
After having been a crime victim, many people will look for ways to defend themselves. Having been in the position of needing to defend themselves before, they never want to face such a situation unprepared again. Self-defense training is offered in many different venues. Some of the classes simply offer some basic ways to defend oneself, while others offer martial arts training. Such skills are excellent to know but some of the training is less effective than other forms.
In order to be able to protect oneself as well as his or her family and friends, Street Fighting Uncaged, offers some of the best in training.
This course is taught online and is one of the most comprehensive trainings available. It was created by Jeff Anderson, a decorated combat veteran, security professional and expert in self defense. Jeff knows the difference between giving a roundhouse kick and annihilating someone that is attacking you.
With this training, the person under attack can protect himself or herself even when outnumbered and unarmed. This training can take the student from the feeling of being weak and vulnerable when under attack to having confidence that you are able to provide your own defense in the event of an attack.
While some might consider street fighting as exciting and glamorous to some, it is not that at all. Fighting on the streets is a dirty game that often involves weapons or anything handy. The attacker may use a bar stool, knife or an ashtray. In fact, anything that he or she can get their hands on may become a weapon in this type of fight. The person under attack must be ready to provide their own defense under these conditions.
Unprovoked fights can occur in any neighborhood. Even when walking in a nice part of town, it pays to remain prepared to take care of one’s own defense needs. Knowing how to react in the best possible way to provide your defense is essential. These are the techniques that Jeff teaches. With this training, persons can be prepared to face anything thrown their way.
What Is Included In Street Fighting Uncaged?
- The primary course offers several techniques that allow the trainee to handle anything the attacker may throw at him. Included are:
- Ways that allow the attacker to be tricked into revealing his or her areas of greatest vulnerability so that they can be knocked out using just one hit.
- The best way to stop an attacker using a small space. A nearby wall combined with a simple movement of the hand can stop the fight.
- Trainees learn the use of bare-knuckles and to perfect the knockout blow that will drop the attacker on the spot.
- The course teaches ways to attack soft tissue areas that can move the enemy into a panic mode, which shuts down his or her fighting ability.
- Learn a secret target, only three inches in diameter, of which even highly trained soldiers are often unaware. This area is debilitation for every human. Once you know the target, you learn a simple movement that will allow a child to defeat the attacker and have him begging you to leave him alone.
- Even large attackers fall for the instant pain offered by a split second attack that requires no practice or skill to understand and master.
- Learn to use the attacker’s head to bowl down others in his party who are a part of the attack.
- With this training, you will know the location of the handle on the human body that allows you to toss any attacker up to 30 feet away from you.
- Know how to use a ripping effect, a move that is a simple as opening your favorite bag of chips. This effect will bring shock to others who are watching and threatening to move into the fight.
- The training allows you to know a blow know as under the radar. This move can crush an attacker and effectively tear ligaments and dislocate joints.
- These are but a few of the training offered by Jeff in the main course. In addition, the course offers several bonuses that are included at no extra charge.
- Killer instinct is a PDF form that allows the user to dominate an attacker by the use of willpower.
- No Rules is an instant download in audio MP3 format that teaches you tactics for when everything else fails.
- Sheepdogs and WOLVES is in PDF format ant teaches the user to read the person making the attack.
- Ground Combat, in audio MP3 format teaches how to defeat the person making the attack on the ground.
The bonuses alone are probably worth the cost of the course. They are included at no additional charge to anyone buying the course.
Most everything has points that are both good as well as bad, and this Street Fighting Uncaged is not an exception. Overall, the positives far outweigh any negatives. However, before making this purchase, consumers should be aware of the following:
- This is not a course for those wanting to get into sport fighting.
- Watching the materials and reading through everything one time is not going to give the needed training. It is going to take some practice to give the needed muscle memory.
- Learners will need a partner with whom they can practice to complete the course.
- This course is intended for self defense only. If you are going to try to use these techniques to become the toughest guy on the street, one day you will meet your match.
- These negatives are minor when compared to the great things that are taught in the course.
The Best Points
This excellent course offers many parts that are great. Included in these are:
- Training of some self-defense that is both effective and fast regardless of the size of the person under attack.
- Defense against one or more attackers, even if they have weapons.
- Understanding hot a situation should be interpreted quickly along with the correct techniques for defense and the ideal time for their use.
- Knowing how to remain protected while effectively delivering the attack.
- An excellent course in self-defense for use by females as well.
The Street Fighting Uncaged training is designed in order to make learning the moves used in self-defense as easy as possible. While learning may not occur overnight, going through the course along with a partner for practice a couple of times will prepare you for almost anything. The cost of the course is only $47, a great deal considering everything that is included.
Persons that have purchased the course and completed it give it an overall 5 star rating. The reviews claim the course is effective and easily understood. Participants must practice in order for the techniques to work, something that is true for most things. Street Fighting Uncaged can be returned within sixty days to get one’s money back without any questions being asked if it is not liked. This is another mark of Jeff’s confidence that participants will enjoy the course and find it useful at preparing them for an attack.